any help appreciated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prince13

Reaction score
hey there guys im looking to do a lil something to my truck, with that being said im thinking this, or can any one point me to a better quality manifold at the very least. Thank you guys a lot for this site will continue looking around here.
upload_2017-7-30_21-36-42.png

upload_2017-7-30_21-35-13.png

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think most of us on here would recommend a supercharger and 6.0 combo.

If you go with your turbo kit there be sure to replace most everything inside your 5.3 or go get a 6.0. Also get some headers and more open exhaust options. Also get you a cam. Also get a beefier trans or have yours rebuilt. Also get the electric fan setup. There's a lot you need to your engine to make that kit worthwhile.

There are tons upon tons upon tons of build threads with 6.0 setup builds. Make sure to look around.
Right now we have little to no info on your setup to really give you any useful help. I'm guessing by your avatar its a simple 5.3 Tahoe, but I have no idea.

OP
OP
Prince13

Prince13

Reaction score
I think most of us on here would recommend a supercharger and 6.0 combo.

If you go with your turbo kit there be sure to replace most everything inside your 5.3 or go get a 6.0. Also get some headers and more open exhaust options. Also get you a cam. Also get a beefier trans or have yours rebuilt. Also get the electric fan setup. There's a lot you need to your engine to make that kit worthwhile.

There are tons upon tons upon tons of build threads with 6.0 setup builds. Make sure to look around.
Right now we have little to no info on your setup to really give you any useful help. I'm guessing by your avatar its a simple 5.3 Tahoe, but I have no idea.

YEA STOCK 5.3. PLAN ON DOING MAYBE HEAD AND CAM BEFORE I CONSIDER THE TURBO. EVEN THEN I STILL NEED A GOOD DIFFERENTIAL, AND THOSE ELECTRIC FANS. JUST POSTING TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS USED THIS SET UP BEFORE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts