Any headlight upgrades that actually work??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 85574 View attachment 85575
I bought a LED kit from "JDMASTER" for my 2017 Tahoe, and they are amazing, they are WAY brighter than the factory HID bulbs that come in the LTZ models. They make LEDs specifically for projector housings! (LEDs for projectors only have chips on ONE side, and they need to be pointed UP in the housing) these are brighter than any HID kit I've ever tried!

Maybe a cheap $50 hid kit.

Ask any reputable company...a quality hid kit out performs any aftermarket l.e.d. setup. However, I'm sure the led is an improvement over the stock halogens.

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
View attachment 85574 View attachment 85575
I bought a LED kit from "JDMASTER" for my 2017 Tahoe, and they are amazing, they are WAY brighter than the factory HID bulbs that come in the LTZ models. They make LEDs specifically for projector housings! (LEDs for projectors only have chips on ONE side, and they need to be pointed UP in the housing) these are brighter than any HID kit I've ever tried!
It look good, i would like to send you 1 led bulb of the newest ones we have with 12000 lumens so you can compare it to the jdm led and you can give us some feedback about it, i would like you to see the difference if you would not mind, thanks let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denali21