Any good paint shops in West Palm Beach area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not in that area, but I might suggest might see what is out there that a little further outside the WPB limits...

See what members say, but I think rices might be a little high in the high-rent neighborhoods in and close to WPB.
All those Ferraris and McLarens needing door dings and bumper scrapes touched up might drive prices up in that immediate area.

Just thinking your money might go farther at a small shop on the edge of town or further out in the back country.
Middle of the state or horse country, even. Might be a good place to look for a reputable paint shop that won't charge Ferrari prices for your Yukon.

OP
OP
Jeremiah_Yukon02

Jeremiah_Yukon02

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am not in that area, but I might suggest might see what is out there that a little further outside the WPB limits...

See what members say, but I think rices might be a little high in the high-rent neighborhoods in and close to WPB.
All those Ferraris and McLarens needing door dings and bumper scrapes touched up might drive prices up in that immediate area.

Just thinking your money might go farther at a small shop on the edge of town or further out in the back country.
Middle of the state or horse country, even. Might be a good place to look for a reputable paint shop that won't charge Ferrari prices for your Yukon.
I Brought it to this place the other day and then gave me a quote of 10k!.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic