Anthony Scott

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeScotts

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everybody does any one have any event coming next month please tell me I would like to meet anybody in here . I would be very happy to meet a few people about 5 to 10 or more

OP
OP
TahoeScotts

TahoeScotts

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A meet so I can have a meet to make new friends . And no I been in here for awhile. Do y'all want to have meets to make new friends

OP
OP
TahoeScotts

TahoeScotts

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I live in Mesquite Tx . ( I just want to make new friends ). It could be a little group of all the years I 've been around I like to go to Car & Truck shows . My name is Scott I live in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area. Oh if y'all see the ( Anthony Van Dusen ) that is me too I got a screen name TahoeScotts my full is A. S. Van Dusen

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Mesquite Tx . ( I just want to make new friends ). It could be a little group of all the years I 've been around I like to go to Car & Truck shows . My name is Scott I live in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area. Oh if y'all see the ( Anthony Van Dusen ) that is me too I got a screen name TahoeScotts my full is A. S. Van Dusen

Welcome to the forum Scott. We've had a couple of get togethers down my way before and we're due for another now that the flu is winding down. There's a bunch of guys on here from your neck of the woods but not all regularly post.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz