Another new owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xeqshnr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well we are getting the 2014 Suburban LTZ I mentioned in my lost a few days ago. Im new to this body style not Yukons and Tahoes. I've had 97 Yukon GT 2dr since 2000. So next up is wheels and tires! Wondering how 20x9s or 20x10s will fit and what offset people are running on these. My original plan was to go a little wider but keep stock tire height. I might possibly go 2" lift all around if I can sneak it in while changing the front struts. My question on the lift is how well do the CV joints hold up on these. I know the GMT400s dont like much angle change and wondered if these were any different??

OP
OP
X

xeqshnr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok Ive decided I would like to run a 20x10 wheel with 0 offset and 295/50 tires. No lift. Can anyone chime in on how this combo will work???

Wake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

I miss those two door Tahoes from the past. Several years ago I was shopping for a 99 but couldn't find one that wasn't beat up or rusted out, I gave up and wound up with a Trailblazer LTZ as my first SUV. I miss that SUV at times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spargewort