android double din

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say cheap, and you get what you pay for. buy local and save yourself a bunch of trouble when the cheapo unit isn't what you want.

ccreddell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For the same money, you can get one with a 7" screen. Yeah, theyre not an Eclipse or a Kenwood, but Ive seen a few in people cars/trucks and havent heard any complaints.

Monkeyman

Reaction score
Mini USB, not regular USB. That means you can't just plug in your thumb drive. Nothing uses mini USB anymore. It wasn't even popular when it came out. Seems trivial but that alone would make me wonder about the quality.

OP
OP
paintdude96

paintdude96

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well i was looking at it cause its an android system you can google youtube email or what ever cause its going to internet on it so whats why I was checking into this

ccreddell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mini USB, not regular USB. That means you can't just plug in your thumb drive. Nothing uses mini USB anymore. It wasn't even popular when it came out. Seems trivial but that alone would make me wonder about the quality.

I believe there's adapters to take care of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n