Am I asking too much?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah deal fell through, I think. I'm not greedy, my bank wants what my bank wants...I can't help that. I have it priced well under KBB private party value (which I know is crap), and there aren't cheaper equivalents around.

No man you got me wrong, I wasnt calling anyone greedy.

OP
OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a bite on my employee's classified listings on Southern Company, and he lives and works here in Birmingham too...asked if $23k would be alright...says he isn't too fond of the 91+ octane requirement, but he'll think about it.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not just tell him you can tune it back to stock so it can take regular octane fuel?

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Got a bite on my employee's classified listings on Southern Company, and he lives and works here in Birmingham too...asked if $23k would be alright...says he isn't too fond of the 91+ octane requirement, but he'll think about it.

I say take it. Like felix said tune it back to stock. Its only $300. Yes its alot of money, but not when dealing cars. Plus look how long your gonna sit on it if you dont take it. My opinion.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

willcla

Reaction score
Chris,

If you decide to de-mod before selling PM me. I live and work in B'ham and would be interested in some of your mods and would be more than happy to trade you the stockparts plus some cash.

Also I wish I would have known you were trying to sell. We bought a Yukon in mid July but I like your Tahoe much better.

War Damn Eagle.

OP
OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do, thanks.

I had test drivers today, an older couple. The man works in the same company I do, found it in our company classifieds. They really like it and are thinking about it tonight...

OP
OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp got a guy who has been to his bank already today, waiting on mine to open...(HQ is in California).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn