All Terrain?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly, P vs LT tires. The construction for sure is what impacts weight. I didn't think about it, but you're correct that they won't squat like a P tire, and would appear taller in application.

That tire looks good! That's definitely they way I'm leaning.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yea, a part of me wants to put on a hybrid tire like the Ridge Grappler for some extra pizzaz, but Im a little worried about snow performace. This is my wifes MOMBUS, and these g2’s have been great for her. I may buy another set of these again.

OP
OP
ckleinfeld

ckleinfeld

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea, a part of me wants to put on a hybrid tire like the Ridge Grappler for some extra pizzaz, but Im a little worried about snow performace. This is my wifes MOMBUS, and these g2’s have been great for her. I may buy another set of these again.
How much noise do the trail grapplers make? These KO2's have a good howl to them, they're wore down pretty good though.

MOMBUS, love it! That's exactly what this rig is, replaced her equinox. Though I feel like I gave up a bit of my man card when it's parked next to my truck. On the plus side, she moved from a 9 to a solid 10!

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much noise do the trail grapplers make? These KO2's have a good howl to them, they're wore down pretty good though.

MOMBUS, love it! That's exactly what this rig is, replaced her equinox. Though I feel like I gave up a bit of my man card when it's parked next to my truck. On the plus side, she moved from a 9 to a solid 10!

Big difference between the trail grapplers and terra grapplers... the trails will be quite loud for sure LOL. I have the terra grapplers. And they are pretty damn quiet considering there aggressiveness for an AT tire. Hell, she has over 50k miles on them, the fronts are all cupped up from the alignment being off and they are still not obnoxious at all.

MOMBUS, lol

DF51C6E1-3C1C-46FF-B3E4-78F6D6D0FAAE.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645