Alarm Gurus come in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donkey Punch

Panantukan
Reaction score
So I have an Autopage Rs 1000 alarm on the yukon and for the past few days I've been having an issue with the remote start. The vehicle starts like normal when using the remote start.. idle for about 10 seconds then shut off.. then it will immediately try and restart and just die. Otherwise the alarm and vehicle seems to be working just fine. Any Ideas as to what to look for. I've had the alarm for about 5 months

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Safety switch? Tach wire? Not too sure really. Did you try checking your troubleshooting guide, or calling the tech line?

Krazkix

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what interface are you using to bypass the passlock system/control door locks? I'm using a Flashlogic FLCAN which also turns on my heated seats when I remote start...

tom q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the CS 700 which is very similar to the CS 1000. I have no problems with mine. I did not hook the tach wire anymore coz I programmed it via current sensing. Kill switch has to be grounded. I am using a GMDLBP bypasss.

Your problem sounds like a programming issue. If there is something wrong with the way you installed the alarm, it won't start.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
i agree. sounds like a programming issue. i'd try to re-program it with current sensing tach instead... see if that works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lady112210