Airlift Installation Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Wanting to get some pic ideas on where to install my air line fitting for the helper bags! I saw a pic of the fitting installed near the gas cap that I liked but can't find the picture. Thanks in advance everyone!

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I don’t have a pic but I installed the air fitting by my trailer hitch. Drilled a small hole on the left side of the bumper and it’s hidden when I have my hitch cover instslled

OP
OP
Regency

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t have a pic but I installed the air fitting by my trailer hitch. Drilled a small hole on the left side of the bumper and it’s hidden when I have my hitch cover instslled
Similar to what Nathan did?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about installing mine next to my gas cap. Looks like you have an NNBS, but my NBS already has a small opening next to the cap that I think would work perfect for the air line.

OP
OP
Regency

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about installing mine next to my gas cap. Looks like you have an NNBS, but my NBS already has a small opening next to the cap that I think would work perfect for the air line.
Exactly what I'm thinking. IIRC @NORCAL SS had his NNBS setup this way.

OP
OP
Regency

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It certainly does help, Thanks

Regency,
Hate to get off topic but, do you have any build threads on your Jeep?
No not on this forum... it's a 76MM turbo build. I'll attach some pics in my build thread.

nadthomas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious, why do people choose the gas cap location? It seems like that would be very tight. My first thought would probably be near the hitch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442