Air suspension light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had this light stay on an inordinately long time while you were driving after start up? Yesterday mine stayed on like 2 minutes before finally going out…seems to still be fine, though….

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't had that, but have had a "Leveling System Unavailable" message in the DIC before...owners manual says that is potentially due to overuse of compressor, and for allowing a cooldown. It can also get disabled if the hood or door is open.
It can stay on a while if you are loaded pretty well and it needs to add pressure.

Do you have your system set for easy exit ride height?

OP
OP
Stbentoak

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I do, but 90% of the time once I start it up and we get underway the green light goes out within 10 seconds. I just happen to have an occasion last week we were actually a good mile down the road and it was still on. I was just hoping that it wasn’t a compressor malfunction or something. Every trip since ….normal.