Air Fresheners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Stuck to the lid in my center console...above an asp baton, extra mag, and light for my 23.

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get a mango peach salsa Yankee candle an close your doors and windows and burn the candle in your car and put your ac on the cycle thing so it gets in your ac too. fight smoke with smoke. and i doubt its weed cause weed smell doesnt stay like cigarette smoke. i have friends that smoke weed. dont burn your car down though haha

tahoe 5.7 ss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
BLACK ICE pine tree..i was a my dentist and a lady in the waiting room,said you smell good whats the name of your colonge, pine trees for the mother fooking win........

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
nooooooooo, i hate that black ice. so played out. get a yankee candle air freshener.

max, so you stuck it upside down inside the console? it still smells the car up pretty good?

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
Wouldnt a regular Yankee candle put under the rear seat last longer than a yankee candle air freshener?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo