Aftermarket wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dustindu4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the 25% off deal now from GM Accessories, no need to save money on aftermarket and deal with spacers. I just got 2022 Denali black gloss wheels for 1650. You can add tires, sensors and lug nuts for 2890 total. And I can sell the 20s it comes with

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of really nice looking rides in this thread but man this one looks amazing!!

img_2762-jpg.jpg

MSTI

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What is everyone doing with their stock wheels and tires? I am getting new wheels and tires and wondering if it is worth trying to sell and ship the OE wheels. I am limited on storage otherwise I would keep them as spares. I am having it done through Discount Tire but I am not sure I f I can out any kind of deal with them yet.

Will post when the new setup is finished....

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is everyone doing with their stock wheels and tires? I am getting new wheels and tires and wondering if it is worth trying to sell and ship the OE wheels. I am limited on storage otherwise I would keep them as spares. I am having it done through Discount Tire but I am not sure I f I can out any kind of deal with them yet.

Will post when the new setup is finished....
I posted mine on a local (non car related) forum and they sold in like an hour. Got 1400 for them which is a little below ebay but no fees to pay and no shipping to worry about. Maybe try Craigslist or OfferUp or put them up for sale here or one of the Sierra/Silverado forums.

Last edited:

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to sell mine on craigslist. You have to weed through the flakes and scammers but I've literally sold hundreds of car parts over the years using CL with minimal negative interactions with fellow humans

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am keeping the OEM 20‘s from my Z71 in the garage for turn in. Plan on switching to the Gloss Black 22’ from my 21 Premier….pending arrival of the TPMS Sensors.

Sorry I hear too many stories bout people getting robbed, injuries or even killed during the sold item hand over. The 20“s aren't worth my life.

MSTI

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
20" oem wheels and 275 60r20 Nitto ridge grapplers for those interested in keeping stock sizes. No lift because I have air ride.20211224_111730.jpg20211224_111712.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011