Aftermarket front bumper alternative? Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m1dn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, wondering if anyone knows a decent aftermarket front bumper alternative for Yukon.
Maybe a bull bar with front bumper included?

My front bumper is cracked and seems like it’s such a common problem that it’s impossible to find a decent used one, been looking around for months in Michigan.
As soon as something comes up, it’s gone in 15minutes or the seller wants 1000$ for a cracked, damaged bumper.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, wondering if anyone knows a decent aftermarket front bumper alternative for Yukon.

My front bumper is cracked and seems like it’s such a common problem that it’s impossible to find a decent used one, been looking around for months in Michigan.
As soon as something comes up, it’s gone in 15minutes or the seller wants 1000$ for a cracked, damaged bumper.
you can get aftermarket ones fairly cheap just be sure it is capa certified, then you just need it painted. Either you can order one online or go a body shop and ask any shop that is not downright money hungry should give a good price. usually "cash" is king.
some online one may even come painted for extra cost, you just have to check around
If shipping it to canada is a issue find a friend south of the border or a shop that will accept it there for you.

OP
OP
M

m1dn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can get aftermarket ones fairly cheap just be sure it is capa certified, then you just need it painted. Either you can order one online or go a body shop and ask any shop that is not downright money hungry should give a good price. usually "cash" is king.
some online one may even come painted for extra cost, you just have to check around
If shipping it to canada is a issue find a friend south of the border or a shop that will accept it there for you.
Oh that's a good price, thank you!
Might go ahead and order, will check around if i can find somewhere to paint it first.
I usually order to mailbox in Detroit from US, the difference in shipping to Canada side, few minutes from Detroit Mailbox is sometimes 5$ vs 200$ lol

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

BaselineOverland has some options. @mrpeterclark is often on here to point you in the right direction.

mrpeterclark

Full Access Member
Reaction score

baselineoverland.com has aftermarket Yukon bumpers. There is an add on stinger option as well. 02A3A315-6816-4E15-B250-8EB6822F3E41.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic