After 7 long months I just got my Tahoe back from the paint shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE - I decided that there was too much white so I added the Tahoe logo to the doors in matte black. After looking at it I wanted to add just a touch of color, so I added the "SS" emblems from a new Camaro. They are smaller than I wanted, but my only other choice was much larger and it was too much. I know there is no such thing as a Tahoe SS, but I like it!
Looks good with the SS on it!

Your 96 2dr Tahoe is the best looking 96 I have ever seen.

I also love your 69 Chevelle SS 396. I coworker had one back in the day. I wanted to buy it from him but he would not sell as it was a keeper.

You have excellent taste in vehicles.

WWD III

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your truck came out really good. Looks really good, my guess base coat/clear coat. I need to get my 97 2 door in the shop. I’m going to do paint, seats, carpet and headliner. Trying to figure out where to take it. It’s currently Matte Black, but single stage matte doesn’t last forever.

YukonGTmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck came out really good. Looks really good, my guess base coat/clear coat. I need to get my 97 2 door in the shop. I’m going to do paint, seats, carpet and headliner. Trying to figure out where to take it. It’s currently Matte Black, but single stage matte doesn’t last forever.
Please post up a picture.