After 5 long long months...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love that interior, after seeing these esky sports I’m leaning towards passing on the high country suburban and saving up for the sport in white. These new Escalades just look so good! Really like that color too very sharp!

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they would have been available, would have been hard to turn one down. Super Sharp!

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride... I'm trying to determine if that exterior color is Cadillac's version of GMC's 2022 Yukon "Redwood Metallic". More or less, the same color as my 22' Yukon AT4. If so, you made an excellent choice. That color gets way more compliments than it deserves - often being mistaken for a wrap. The new color looks magnificent in direct sunlight.

OP
OP
ColeBlooded

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride... I'm trying to determine if that exterior color is Cadillac's version of GMC's 2022 Yukon "Redwood Metallic". More or less, the same color as my 22' Yukon AT4. If so, you made an excellent choice. That color gets way more compliments than it deserves - often being mistaken for a wrap. The new color looks magnificent in direct sunlight.
Thanks. It does look like the same color. I was getting so tired of white and grey cars. I figured if I'm going to order I'm going to get a unique color.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. It does look like the same color. I was getting so tired of white and grey cars. I figured if I'm going to order I'm going to get a unique color.
That was my mentality too. Living here in Los Angeles all my life, you see the same colors year after year on the streets and freeways. White, Black, Gray/Silver, Red, Blue... With the occasional green.

I bought this color sight unseen when I made my purchase back in March, but I feel fortunate that I made the right decision.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely tint on the front windows and very large wheels lol. It's already equipped with the GM performance exhaust.
I didn't want to tint my front windshield. I'm old school, so side tint was just fine by me. I didn't want to give police any reason to pull me over and start ticketing everything wrong with my ride... I've seen it happen. It starts out with one moving violation traffic stop, then they pick your car apart by adding on other "fix it" citations. And that can get very costly.

The most I can get a ticket for is my side tint and the wheels sticking out past the fenders... Maybe mudflaps too, but I don't see lifted trucks using them these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yote1