adding power folding mirrors to a 05 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B_BODY_1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 05 Tahoe, I was wondering if I can add power folding mirrors? (with the correct switch bank)

I did a search but there is a lot to go through and I couldn't find the answer...

06GMC5.3L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Signals will plug and play. Then it is my understanding that with the door switches from a DL3 vehicle, they should power fold. If you need a set of mirrors, let me know, I have some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

ohfourtahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread, but how do you tell a power folding mirror from a non power folding one. Looking for a set at a local junk yard, but they can't tell me if it is a power folding one. ?... what is a good price for a used one?

Justplayinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for power mirrors for my 01..how much? And any one have a 02 escalde power switch??

Signals will plug and play. Then it is my understanding that with the door switches from a DL3 vehicle, they should power fold. If you need a set of mirrors, let me know, I have some.

06GMC5.3L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread, but how do you tell a power folding mirror from a non power folding one. Looking for a set at a local junk yard, but they can't tell me if it is a power folding one. ?... what is a good price for a used one?

Look at 03-06 trucks and SUVs with turn signals in the glass. I think 00-02 escalates had power fold without turn signals as well. If you check on eBay they usually go for $300+ from what I have seen. I haven't had much luck with prices at the junk yard so if I had to guess I would say probably around $250-$300.

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

I am looking for power mirrors for my 01..how much? And any one have a 02 escalde power switch??

PM sent.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might be able to get a good price on a set of mirrors from an 04 with the drivers side window switch, will this be all I need and then have my bcm programmed? Thanks and sorry for hijacking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879