Adding aux-in and/or Bluetooth to 2005 Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Link

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking for both the best option and the cheapest option for adding Bluetooth and/or an aux-in to a 2005 Yukon. I'm not sure if they have different stereo options, but this one has an in-dash CD changer, on-star, XM radio, and the stereo controls in the rear. If we need to disable on-star or XM to make this work, that's not a problem, but we would like to retain the functionality of the rear controls.

Thanks guys!

big_b_in_PA

Billy Badass
Reaction score
Bluefusion bfcl2k is what you are looking for. At least that's what I got from your first post. You use one of your xm channels to stream your music, you can use the steering wheel controls to take calls, and I think to make them too. But the only thing, you have to run another mic for the phone calls.

StickerShockPDX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I followed this thread for a cheap aux input. Works great but no bluetooth. Works well for next to nothing out of pocket.

kmg73106

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just installed the isimple connect isgm655 in my 03 tahoe. I have bose and onstar. works amazing it has auxiliary bluetooth and usb. I got it on Amazon for a 100 bucks. Real easy to install too!

bigjim50010

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bluefusion bfcl2k....Scosche

I've had one for 3 years....10 minutes to plug and play...excellent bluetooth with an Iphone 5....play music, make and take calls....paid like 50 bucks on ebay...waze app plays thru stereo. I am pleased with it for a simple blue tooth add that allows you to use your steering wheel controls to end calls or shuffle thru tunes.

K1slugger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just installed the isimple connect isgm655 in my 03 tahoe. I have bose and onstar. works amazing it has auxiliary bluetooth and usb. I got it on Amazon for a 100 bucks. Real easy to install too!

Isimple is the way to go - just installed about 2 months ago. Bluetooth, Aux port and still all controls. Pretty simple install too.

Red Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, just picked up the ISGM655 for 105$ on amazon. It has the USB port that i was looking to add anyway. No extra wires, but you can plug multiple devices into it.

mr_momentum

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does this kill the built-in XM radio?

Quick question on the iSimple ISGM655 - it looks like just what I am looking for, but does it replace the OEM XM radio? That is, with this installed would I be unable to use the normal XM capability?

Thanks!

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Quick question on the iSimple ISGM655 - it looks like just what I am looking for, but does it replace the OEM XM radio? That is, with this installed would I be unable to use the normal XM capability?

Thanks!

I can't speak with this iSimple for certainty, but I would think it would be the same with the model I'm getting installed next week, which passes the XM through to the factory radio and retains factory functionality.

I am getting the ISGM651 in my Escalade next week and spoke with the manufacturer about it and he said it comes into the device but then has an output to pass it back to the factory HU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper