Adding auto up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone added auto one touch up to there yukon. Was it an option? I would really like to an express down and up on the driver and passenger side windows.

Reaction score
Not an option. It was available on the Escalade though and I've head about getting Escalade window motors/regulators and switches and making it work though.

Another option, I bought a BT Dieselworks AutoSync that plugs into the OBD port and enables many, many features including express-up for the front windows

13UpInSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you need to leave the autosync plugged in for the features to work? Tpms disable, auto express windows etc?

Reaction score
For most of the features, yes. TPMS disable does need to stay plugged in, but if you don't disable it and just set warning pressures different from default, then no, it can be unplugged

Reaction score
A feature I see in the options menu on the AutoSync is to disable AFM.

I have mine on one of their OBD splitter cables so it's mounted hidden up under the dash and I have an OE looking OBD port under the dash which I can plug in my bluetooth dongle for Torque app diagnostics, etc.

I'm getting an emissions inspection next week and keeping the AutoSync plugged in and will find out if an emissions test can be done like this. If so, this would be a way to keep something like a Range device or AutoSync plugged in while getting emissions done and keeping the AFM disabled.

86k5heavy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A feature I see in the options menu on the AutoSync is to disable AFM.

I have mine on one of their OBD splitter cables so it's mounted hidden up under the dash and I have an OE looking OBD port under the dash which I can plug in my bluetooth dongle for Torque app diagnostics, etc.

I'm getting an emissions inspection next week and keeping the AutoSync plugged in and will find out if an emissions test can be done like this. If so, this would be a way to keep something like a Range device or AutoSync plugged in while getting emissions done and keeping the AFM disabled.
Can you confirm the AutoSync has the ability to disable AFM on your 2012? The BT Diesel website has the AFM disable only for the K2XX trucks.
Screenshot from website below.
1664768020846.png

Reaction score
Can you confirm the AutoSync has the ability to disable AFM on your 2012? The BT Diesel website has the AFM disable only for the K2XX trucks.
Screenshot from website below.
View attachment 381881
Can't confirm because I have AFM disabled via a tune. The AutoSync shows it in its menu and you can select enable/disable. It shows the status on mine as disabled.

I would think if it's not available for our years it wouldn't show up as an option in the menu, but I may be wrong. The AutoSync may have all the programing for the different years in all of them, but only work for certain years.

86k5heavy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can't confirm because I have AFM disabled via a tune. The AutoSync shows it in its menu and you can select enable/disable. It shows the status on mine as disabled.

I would think if it's not available for our years it wouldn't show up as an option in the menu, but I may be wrong. The AutoSync may have all the programing for the different years in all of them, but only work for certain years.
Nice, thank you!

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
AutoSync option does not have capability to disable the AFM on 2010-2014 unfortunately.

If added to a 2011 with the HDD Navi unit it allows back up camera on at anytime. It will also undo the VIM lock to access OEM Navi input, BT Phone dial screen & DVD view while driving for a fee.

The module does have to stay in OBD port to keep the front one touch up/down and rear one touch (down only) feature active.

Lately my primary use for it has been to clear a reoccurring DTC I’m procrastinating to fix. With 3 shifter button and one steering wheel button push all codes are gone. This reenables the remote start that’s normally disabled by any DTC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons