Add oem power running boards to tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSpinball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you add oem power running boards to 2017 Tahoe, not Orginally equipped with power running boards?

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you add oem power running boards to 2017 Tahoe, not Orginally equipped with power running boards?
You gotta do some searching. But I’ll throw you a bone.

email [email protected]

He builds factory grade harnesses and knows the ins and outs. I added running boards to my Yukon Denali, it was mostly plug and play with his harness.

First thing he’ll ask is for you to look under your hood at one of wire harnesses and tell him what wires you already have and what you don’t. Then that will decide the next steps

OP
OP
SSpinball

SSpinball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Except cmatt is no where to be found, I did search. Hasn't responded to multiple requests.
In recent post.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just email him.

@pwtr02ss just had a harness made by cmatt like a month or 2 ago for his heated steering wheel project.
He got back to me via pm on this forum. He shipped quick and the harness looked great. I just finished the install a min ago and everything worked as it should. This is for a heated steering wheel but I can't imagine he'd be any different on the step harness. Shoot him a pm. Like everyone, he's probably busy

@cmatt

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He got back to me via pm on this forum. He shipped quick and the harness looked great. I just finished the install a min ago and everything worked as it should. This is for a heated steering wheel but I can't imagine he'd be any different on the step harness. Shoot him a pm. Like everyone, he's probably busy

@cmatt
I just saw. Looks great. I just inquired with him to see if it’s possible in the express van lol. It’s getting cold quick

OP
OP
SSpinball

SSpinball

Full Access Member
Reaction score

@cmatt
Will do thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish