AC control module part numbers and where to find? 2005 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The front climate control module is super easy to do. My 2006 Denali xl had this issue the first week of June. The control module went bad and would not shut off the HVAC system even when the key was turned off. Until I got the new part. I pulled the relay in the under hood fuse block to keep the HVAC turned off. I replaced it with a new module from NAPA auto parts and it all functions as it should. It’s a very simple job to do. The module is located in the front passenger foot well behind the black plastic kick box just under the glove box compartment. A few bolts and screws and it was replaced and I did not need to program the new module. I did have to splice a couple wires together as the new part doesn’t have a matching harness, I believe because GM changed the part somewhere along the line. But it was only two or three wires to splice together and then the new one worked perfectly. Haven’t had any issues since.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Austinsham