AC BLOWING HOT AS HELL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CTUBS8732

Reaction score
So I recently replaced my ac compressor, accumulator, evaporator coil, both passenger actuators, ac head unit, and did the relearn procedure. Ac is still blowing hell flames in the front. At this point I'm lost for words and any ideas on what it could be.

Also manually moved the door and it still blew hot as hell.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I recently replaced my ac compressor, accumulator, evaporator coil, both passenger actuators, ac head unit, and did the relearn procedure. Ac is still blowing hell flames in the front. At this point I'm lost for words and any ideas on what it could be.

Also manually moved the door and it still blew hot as hell.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
I'm going to assume that you evacuated the system for 30-45 minutes with a vacuum pump and then used a manifold to introduce the proper amount of refrigerant into the system by measuring the weight?

If so, what were the gauges saying? Did you triple check all the connections under the hood?

OP
OP
CTUBS8732

CTUBS8732

Reaction score
System held vacuum for an hour. All connections are tight. Harnesses plugged in. But my gauges are reading this which is weird.

Attachments

• 20230608_144843.jpg
    20230608_144843.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 12

MurkedDenali07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Maybe something there could help or be a clue, just hope you get it I just had to repair mine luckily was just a burnt up ac compressor clutch it’s getting to hot to ride without ac.

MurkedDenali07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It’s possible to get bad new parts I’ve had it happen before multiple times so I kinda can agree with swathdiver

OP
OP
CTUBS8732

CTUBS8732

Reaction score
I'm hoping it's not bad new parts. That would suck. Still have it on vacuum. I'll post back once I'm back at the lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts