About to order 16 LTZ Tahoe...have Questions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Denali has so much more class to it..

...it doesn't really matter our opinions. His wife probably (like mine) just thinks the Tahoe is a much better looking SUV.

They need to just offer the 6.2 or Duramax in the Tahoe and call it a day! :)

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone has a different opinion.
Thank goodness my wife's choice of best looking comes with the 6.2l 8 speed option.
She may be a little nuts though. She actually turned down an Escalade for the Denali. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone has a different opinion.
Thank goodness my wife's choice of best looking comes with the 6.2l 8 speed option.
She may be a little nuts though. She actually turned down an Escalade for the Denali. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Problem is we both think the Cayenne Turbo is the best looking SUV but neither of us are willing to waste $120k+ on a DD that the kids are going to grow up in. :lol:

I like the Escalades but to much hassle down here in TX. My coworker sold his after about four months of ownership. They tried breaking into the thing three different times and tried stealing his wheels four or five times. I didn't realize how big of a market stealing and stripping them is on them..:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts