A Scathing review from the PoPo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAHaha, my company laptop won't let me access firearm based sites

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that cop sounded like a ***** :anitoof::anitoof: I will ad that I often drive the shit out of my 2012 (not a ppv) but essentially it's the same beast my traction control never illuminates and the brakes never self apply, he had to have been having traction problems with the shit firestone tires

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that cop sounded like a ***** :anitoof::anitoof: I will ad that I often drive the shit out of my 2012 (not a ppv) but essentially it's the same beast my traction control never illuminates and the brakes never self apply, he had to have been having traction problems with the shit firestone tires
That whole pulling the ABS fuse sounds kind of interesting.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That whole pulling the ABS fuse sounds kind of interesting.
it's true that will work in most cases but it's not necessary unless you anticipate you might get stuck or do get stuck, if you often travel where the road is ****** a toggle switch on the abs fuse is a good idea the system is good but sometimes just brute force is needed instead.

OP
OP
G

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's true that will work in most cases but it's not necessary unless you anticipate you might get stuck or do get stuck, if you often travel where the road is ****** a toggle switch on the abs fuse is a good idea the system is good but sometimes just brute force is needed instead.
Just off hand - any idea where that fuse is?

OP
OP
G

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you gentlemen ~ I will have to check that out.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645