A little less "mommy mobile" looking...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aschevfan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
looks great. the nerf bars look so much better than the running boards.

OP
OP
M

Moonshine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
looks great. the nerf bars look so much better than the running boards.

I couldnt agree more. It was the first thing torn off the truck!

Nice

Enviado desde mi VM670 usando Tapatalk

Thank you. :)

It looks good but I would have kept the 20's and ran 305's. You should take off the neft bars and tint that baby out.

Not a fan of the 20's and Im glad to see them go. Id love to ditch the nerf bars too (although I much, much, MUCH prefer them over the running boards), but I have a three year old who climbs in and out of this truck. I also have a 9 month old who will one day be climbing in and out of the truck too. They win, I lose, nerf bars have to stay. So sad for me. :( At least they are chrome! I do like chrome. :)

Looks great

Thank you. :)

Tahoe10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great. I really like the 17 wheels. I think I am going to change mine out to 17 also. My truck is a 2010 and I think they came with 17 from the factory if you did not upgrade to the 20s so I hope mine fit like yours did.

OP
OP
M

Moonshine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great. I really like the 17 wheels. I think I am going to change mine out to 17 also. My truck is a 2010 and I think they came with 17 from the factory if you did not upgrade to the 20s so I hope mine fit like yours did.

Im certainly not a know it all, but I cant see why they wouldnt. I do know for certain that 16's wont fit! I dont know if you've read the entire thread, but the 16's I originally tried to put on the truck wouldnt clear the brake calipers. Not even with 1" spacers. So Ill save you that headache. lol! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts