A little help and Direction Air Lift Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Good Morning Gang
So I needed to see if anyone here can point me in the right direction.
I have installed an air lift to assist my 2013 Yukon Denali XL. When we travel to Mexico every summer we carry an extra hitch cargo bar for the luggage and a top rack for other misc stuff.
then when we get there I assist my Father in law carrying 20-30 KG sacks of flour to his clients. I don't want to blow the air bags on the air shocks cause those suckers are expensive.

My question is this... the coils look narrower that my old Tahoe coils with the Nivomat suspension so the bags don't look like they can fully extend and do their job. I'm worried the system will be useless this way. So can we use a different coil to raise the height a bit and help the air lift system do its job. I actually have a set of bilstein coils that I bought to remove the self leveling system on my Tahoe. Can I use thos coils to help the truck not sag and feel a bit safe on this road trip.
Any advice or sending me to a similar thread would be helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_4219.jpg
    IMG_4219.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4218.jpg
    IMG_4218.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4221.jpg
    IMG_4221.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4220.jpg
    IMG_4220.jpg