A/c snowflake flashing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aalejandra

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I have a 2007 Chevy Tahoe 5.3 I recently got in a crash it was the front right of my vehicle anyways I replaced the 3 outside body parts that were damaged no damage to the engine so far what did break was the coolant tank but got it replaced works fine. Ever since that happened because I didn’t use my a/c before that I don’t think anyway it turns on then after about 5 or ten min the snowflake Icon flashes the. Turns off. It’ll blow. Cold then when it flashes and does whatever seems to blow warm. It has good amount of the one a/c Can pressure thing so it’s not that also I believe my engine starts to sound funny when it happens that’s when I’m driving it. That’s a long story short but if anyone knows what it can be I would appreciate advice and ideas please and thank you

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
explain this gauge? how are you using it and what's it reading?

have you added r134 to it? added sealer?

without knowing anything, it sounds over charged to me if you've been adding to it. or maybe your cooling fans aren't working right after the crash?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz