A/C now blows hot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PatDTN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot to update. I followed a reset procedure I found on this site. It involved a series of steps around pulling the fuse for the hvac. I followed it all even when I thought parts of it were just made up. In the end it fixed mine no parts needed.

Pat in Tennessee

mgbgene

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Most likely a blend door actuator, or possibly a broken blend door. I have had both, I been thru hell with this damn A/C on my Yukon..my rear broke a blend door so I propped it open and put a long screw in it to keep it in place. My front on the passenger side I took the actuator off and opened the blend door to a/c only, put the actuator back on and didn't plug it in so it could not change any thing, here in Florida I don't see ever needing the heater much. I am really considering just getting rid of the ride because I'm so sick of the A/C BS.

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy a heater treator, it changes out the plastic blend door in the front for metal. You lose the independent temp tho.
Good thing is you don't need to pull the dash to install it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157