7/10 drop on 26’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what are the fender lip to ground measurements?

I didn’t bother measuring because I only had the passenger side on plus I need to do some trimming up front and possibly go a little lower. Once they’re all on and I’ve driven around for a day or 2 I’ll get an actual measurement

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is going to be good.
What mods to the front will you have to do to clear? Push the fenders out?
Is the rear clear or will it need a little clearance as well? Tubs?

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is going to be good.
What mods to the front will you have to do to clear? Push the fenders out?
Is the rear clear or will it need a little clearance as well? Tubs?

I haven’t done anything yet but the front hits the firewall when turning so that will need some massaging. I’m going to have to cut and roll the front fender lips

the rear is touching the plastics near the doors so I’ll have to cut those out and see if there’s any metal that has to be massaged

Last edited:

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t done anything yet but the front hits the firewall when turning so that will need some massaging. I’m going to have to cut and roll the front fender lips

the rear is touching the plastics near the doors so I’ll have to cut those out and see if there’s any metal that has to be massaged

Nice
Lookin forward to seeing your mods and updates.

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice
Lookin forward to seeing your mods and updates.

As always I’ll take pictures and update the post. I like pushing the envelope and showing people what can be done. I know I’m not the first but I wish things like this have been documented before so I don’t have to go in blind. I’ve found a lot of help within the Silverado community since they’re the same trucks up front

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As always I’ll take pictures and update the post. I like pushing the envelope and showing people what can be done. I know I’m not the first but I wish things like this have been documented before so I don’t have to go in blind. I’ve found a lot of help within the Silverado community since they’re the same trucks up front
I appreciate the time you take in documenting the work you do as I know a bunch of other members do as well.
I'm shocked, you'd think there'd be more info out there. Yes, thankfully we share the same suspension as the Silverado. Are you a member of other Chevy forums? I used to be on FSC and GMFS but, its been years since I've visited those forums.

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the time you take in documenting the work you do as I know a bunch of other members do as well.
I'm shocked, you'd think there'd be more info out there. Yes, thankfully we share the same suspension as the Silverado. Are you a member of other Chevy forums? I used to be on FSC and GMFS but, its been years since I've visited those forums.
Im glad people appreciate it. I mostly take the pictures for myself but post here anyways just in case someone some day happens to search and finds it helpful. I’m a member of those forums but they’re quite dead. There’s a few really good groups on Facebook that I’ve found most of the info on. Those guys are doing crazy static drops. My next big purchase will be narrowed arms and coil overs for the front so I can go an inch or 2 lower and still be able to turn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak