6.5 to 7" springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I need to know if anyone is interested in these??

On my current springs
on a 305 35 24 00-06 trucks sit from 32.25 to 32.75 on a 32 inch tire.
on a 305 35 24 07-14 trucks sit from 32.25 to 32.75 on a 32 inch tire.

I can make a spring that would get you down to about 31.5 to 31.75 if I had people interested im just seeing how many would be. Due to the spring rate and being a linear spring if i make it to short the ride will suffer and anyone who has my current springs knows that they are pretty much the best riding out there.

I'm going to talk to the spring winding company tomorrow but i can make a kit that would be adjustable 6.5 to 4.5 (i would include spacers in the kit to make it 5.5 or 4.5)

If you would be interested please holler back

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
would you be intersted in testing them? Just like the current springs that I had made i want the members here to test them out and comment about ride before I do 150 sets.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need to test them on a 15 for a discount? ... lol. J/k

I'd be in for a set if they'll work for me

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
would you be intersted in testing them? Just like the current springs that I had made i want the members here to test them out and comment about ride before I do 150 sets.

Hell yeah I'll test them out for you just let me know what you need me to do

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to test them out also!! Just let me know. I would be curious of the ride heigth. I have a 305/40/22 and sitting around 30.5 to 31 now with cut belltech springs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cody ill hit you up. Are you happy how springs ride?

Im currently workjng 14 to 16 hr shifts at work and sat and sundays. Ordered a new z06 and told my boss next 10 months im a ot *****. I can set aside money to get these springs done ill just work more ot loll.. They will also fit the 2015s which should be a good selling point

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cody ill hit you up. Are you happy how springs ride?

Im currently workjng 14 to 16 hr shifts at work and sat and sundays. Ordered a new z06 and told my boss next 10 months im a ot *****. I can set aside money to get these springs done ill just work more ot loll.. They will also fit the 2015s which should be a good selling point
Okay tony sounds good to me! And yeah I love the ride just got the never ending itch to go lower lol

Don't work yourself to death tho man! Look forward to this

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Okay tony sounds good to me! And yeah I love the ride just got the never ending itch to go lower lol

Don't work yourself to death tho man! Look forward to this

LOL ill try not to but on a mission. Im just trying to get lower and still offer a good ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10