4yr old broke my visor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so in the interest of sharing when something funny/annoying happens you should share it.
the other day i was trying to clean out my 97 Tahoe and im outside with my music and my daughter is pretending shes driving. paying attention to make sure shes not playing with something she shouldn't be. well she knows there is a mirror in the visor so she opened it to pretend she was fixing her hair. well she decided to shut it like a beast. full on back court swing slaps it shut. well it broke clean off....
she just turns to me and hands me the mirror cover like nothing happened and goes back to playing.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
so in the interest of sharing when something funny/annoying happens you should share it.
the other day i was trying to clean out my 97 Tahoe and im outside with my music and my daughter is pretending shes driving. paying attention to make sure shes not playing with something she shouldn't be. well she knows there is a mirror in the visor so she opened it to pretend she was fixing her hair. well she decided to shut it like a beast. full on back court swing slaps it shut. well it broke clean off....
she just turns to me and hands me the mirror cover like nothing happened and goes back to playing.
What're you gonna say? Thx? Lol

OP
OP
drakon543

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya what was i going to say? i was letting a 4yr old play around with a 21 yr old truck. that did end her time in the front seat but i should have known better. i geuss i have a reason to walk around the local pick a parts now looking for a decent shape tan visor and whatever else catches my eye.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
ya what was i going to say? i was letting a 4yr old play around with a 21 yr old truck. that did end her time in the front seat but i should have known better. i geuss i have a reason to walk around the local pick a parts now looking for a decent shape tan visor and whatever else catches my eye.
Believe me, if that's the worse she does to that truck, consider yourself lucky.

OP
OP
drakon543

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well she is definitely a daddy's girl and wants to do everything im doing. actually was right with me when i did the powerstop brake upgrade to the front of my tahoe. only time that was bad was when i waa doing a side job. brake upgrade on a very nice premium 08 335xi twin turbo awd bmw. she tried to take a ratchet to the side of his pearl white bmw. so ya im not overly concerned with it but thought someone might get a chuckle from hearing about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71