42$ hid's just got them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Do i have to do any cutting to fit the 9006s in the 2003 headlamps? I saw somthing that said minor trimming

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
I think you are supose to trim the tab on one of theconnections. The polarity on GMs is backwards so you have to connect the plugs backwards.

cmcarr85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just do the 4 high mod with hid lows/silverstar highs. That way it will still be bright but you get that extra beam.

And Rebelution dont even bother Pming me i wont give it out to people with less than 50 posts.

hey I pm'ed you about the Hids. Dont know if you got the pm but could you send me the link...
thanks

kjlegend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks very nice! I'm waiting on my set now! Hopefully I'll have them next week! I'll try to post pics also

Superman84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need to get some too, especially at that price. I wonder how well they will work in the Denali housings.

I bought some 8K for my caddy same as yours just bout and fit just like regular halogens. Like said above if you can take out bulbs plug wires to each other then you good to go.

Evil 'Bird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOOKS SICK!!! i ordered mine from that same link from him on Saturday, says they shipped on monday how long did it take you to get them? i cant wait!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColonelAngus918

Latest posts