3x dead?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dc968

Reaction score
2023 Tahoe HC Duramax. - Well it died again today, this time fortunately in front of my house. Same situation - no crank but a series of error messages scrolling across the center on the dash screen. This is the third time. are they going to fight me on replacing?

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check with GM customer service, also check your states Lemon Law, quick Goggle search, and also check your area for Lemon Law attorneys, Google search. The attorney should get paid as part of the settlement with GM if you decide to hire one.
*Just saw your other post, did you contact the BBB with a link provided that was suggested???

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dc968

Reaction score
I did contact GM customer service, and had done so after the second incident. A supervisor is supposed to call me Mon or Tuesday. After this happened the 2nd time they were responsive to me so I’m hoping the same this time and won’t have to get an attorney we’ll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belveman