3rd Row Seat Protectors - 2021 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0Landon0

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone found any good quality seat protectors for the third row of the 2021 Tahoe? I would default to WeatherTech but they don't make these yet. I get so nervous when my German Shepherd gets up in there.

Giangi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone found any good quality seat protectors for the third row of the 2021 Tahoe? I would default to WeatherTech but they don't make these yet. I get so nervous when my German Shepherd gets up in there.
I just purchased that kit last week and it took a couple of business days to get to the part department of the Chevrolet Dealer in Burbank, CA. I paid $150 plus tax for the three pieces. However, I will have to replace the Velcro patches that come with the kit since they are definitely not enough strong for the task and more importantly they don’t cover enough surface of the mats. The two covers on the vertical seats are still holding, but the flat one that covers the cargo loading area is already moving around all the times that something goes on top. There is nothing else than that at the moment and I think that with a little bit of time and patience I’ll be able to fix everything, but definitely it’s not something from Chevy that works right out of the box like the liners for the other rows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giangi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is the part number for my Tahoe’s interior : Integrated Cargo Liner in Jet Black with Chevrolet Script
Part No. : 84445527

OP
OP

0Landon0

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks. I got these covers for the cargo area as well. The floor mat of the cargo area cover is horrible. Just slides around. The one Velcro they used doesn't help at all.

For this post, if I am referring to 3rd row bench seat covers to protect the leather.

I just purchased that kit last week and it took a couple of business days to get to the part department of the Chevrolet Dealer in Burbank, CA. I paid $150 plus tax for the three pieces. However, I will have to replace the Velcro patches that come with the kit since they are definitely not enough strong for the task and more importantly they don’t cover enough surface of the mats. The two covers on the vertical seats are still holding, but the flat one that covers the cargo loading area is already moving around all the times that something goes on top. There is nothing else than that at the moment and I think that with a little bit of time and patience I’ll be able to fix everything, but definitely it’s not something from Chevy that works right out of the box like the liners for the other rows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157