325/60/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flexx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, been looking to pick up a new set of tires. Currently running 285/70/17 on the rock stars that came with the truck. Have a key and spacer lift, I also did a bit of trimming in preparation for going bigger tires in the future.

Came across a killer deal on a set of wheels and tires, 20-9 wheels with 325/60/20 falkens. Would I be able to run these at all? Even if it's just for a week or two until my rockstar wheels sell and I can go to a 305/55/20?

Here's a pic of the wheels.

d7d596ab4181c4a5e3eaffd760230d1d.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to rub like crazy! If you don't mind making multiple point turns, you can get by until your able to buy new tires. May need to crank a little more as well in the meantime.

image.png

OP
OP
Flexx

Flexx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to rub like crazy! If you don't mind making multiple point turns, you can get by until your able to buy new tires. May need to crank a little more as well in the meantime.

View attachment 62528
Even if I have trimmed the bumper and fenders?

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Try one of the wheels on and turn the wheel and see if it will work. My Tahoe is lowered like 2inch and I have 26x10 rims with 33x12 tires and I don't rub... So with you have keys in front and spacers in the back, depending on the offset of the rim will determine how bad it's going to rub... It's going to rub but how bad is the question lol. Only way to tell is if you test for the rims n tires. Good luck.

OP
OP
Flexx

Flexx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try one of the wheels on and turn the wheel and see if it will work. My Tahoe is lowered like 2inch and I have 26x10 rims with 33x12 tires and I don't rub... So with you have keys in front and spacers in the back, depending on the offset of the rim will determine how bad it's going to rub... It's going to rub but how bad is the question lol. Only way to tell is if you test for the rims n tires. Good luck.
Cool, think I'll go check them and test fit this evening. No reason to need tires so big... but the deal is unbelievable.

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, been looking to pick up a new set of tires. Currently running 285/70/17 on the rock stars that came with the truck. Have a key and spacer lift, I also did a bit of trimming in preparation for going bigger tires in the future.

Came across a killer deal on a set of wheels and tires, 20-9 wheels with 325/60/20 falkens. Would I be able to run these at all? Even if it's just for a week or two until my rockstar wheels sell and I can go to a 305/55/20?

Here's a pic of the wheels.

d7d596ab4181c4a5e3eaffd760230d1d.jpg

Flexx - I've been ogling those Falken's for months, my cousin's BF put some Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's in the same size on his F250 last summer, and I love that profile. If you don't mind, what did you "steal" them for?

OP
OP
Flexx

Flexx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flexx - I've been ogling those Falken's for months, my cousin's BF put some Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's in the same size on his F250 last summer, and I love that profile. If you don't mind, what did you "steal" them for?
Didn't have a chance to go test fit today. $200!

I have a few friends that run the Falkens and absolutely love them. I've been wanting a set for a while as well. Was going to buy them in a 37" for my jeep before I decided to sell it!

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't have a chance to go test fit today. $200!

I have a few friends that run the Falkens and absolutely love them. I've been wanting a set for a while as well. Was going to buy them in a 37" for my jeep before I decided to sell it!

If you weren't 1800 miles from NY.... I'd throw you $500 and come get them! IF you were willing to part with them..

OP
OP
Flexx

Flexx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you weren't 1800 miles from NY.... I'd throw you $500 and come get them! IF you were willing to part with them..
Still haven't had time to try them on. I'll post pics when I do!

OP
OP
Flexx

Flexx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, they look awesome, but unfortunately they rubbed too much. Rubbed the cladding behind the front wheels. Almost ripped it off. So looks like I'm sticking with my current set up for a while.

3a84218c81d7a5325faf79dcddf6ffd3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24