2nd row seat removal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chuck14

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone removed the second row bucket or bench seats in a 21 or 22? Is there a procedure, instruction or how to that I can read? I don’t want to break something in this day and age as I would probably never get a replacement. If it matters, I have the bucket seats and would like to remove the passenger side.

thanks

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't find any Youtube videos of this for the '21+ platform, but as a reference here's the '15-'20 platform bucket seat removal. The '21 2nd row slides, so it's going to be a bit different in that regard, but the general procedure will be the same.

OP
OP
C

Chuck14

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Seats don’t remove the same from previous model. I had a 2017 and those removed easily.

Koepp2637

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone removed the second row bucket or bench seats in a 21 or 22? Is there a procedure, instruction or how to that I can read? I don’t want to break something in this day and age as I would probably never get a replacement. If it matters, I have the bucket seats and would like to remove the passenger side.

thanks
So I have an AT4 with buckets. The seats are fairly easy to remove. There are (4) T47 torx bits that need to be removed along with some plastic molding pieces. The seats are heavy and awkward to lift so that is probably the hardest part. Good luck.

BAMAUSAF

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I have an AT4 with buckets. The seats are fairly easy to remove. There are (4) T47 torx bits that need to be removed along with some plastic molding pieces. The seats are heavy and awkward to lift so that is probably the hardest part. Good luck.
Did you replace with bench? Looking for any advice on removing buckets and replacing with bench on 2021 Suburban Premier -- tks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv