2500HD Hoods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Where is the best place that you all have gotten your HD hoods? I got what I thought was going to be the HD hood on ebay only to be disappointed and find out it was the standard silverado hood. The ebay company was easy to deal with and is refunding my money but now I am back to the drawing board and need a new hood. Any suggestions?

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine through certifit for $190.

this is where i plan on getting mine too...luckily they have a place in town I can pick it up at instead of paying for shipping. you could also check salvage yards..which I also plan on doing before going to certifit

OP
OP
Effeckt

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Sweet thanks. There is a certifit here as well so I won't need to worry about shipping and it will end up being the same price. I appreciate the help JK/Brndns.

Just to be extra sure that I get the right freaking part this time, this is the part:

CHTR05FA Hood Panel (01-02) Chev 2500 HD/3500 series 194.50 252.85 15745931

OP
OP
Effeckt

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Sigh, I have a feeling it's going to be awhile before I lock down and get this now. I got the return authorization from the seller on ebay and they are trying to refund only the cost of the item which was less than the shipping costs. On top of it they want me to pay for sending it back LOL. Now I get to deal with Paypal as a mediator. We'll see how that goes. I have a feeling I am going to be stuck with this hood in the end.

T3rry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, sounds like you're stuck, hopefully paypal will side with you as it was the sellers fault for having an inaccurate description.

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if they misrepresented the item in the auction, paypal will side with you.

also, if you paid thru paypal with a credit card, just call the cc company up and dispute the charges.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spargewort