22's For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onebadrado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 22's are up for sale, they are incubus poltergeist wheels with almost brand new 265-35-r22 kumho tires. the rims are in great shape. they are a +18 offset. im asking $1000.00 for them.
note: the orange painted piece is not an insert, the rim is painted, you can easily scuff this part and paint over it whatever color you like.
if you all have anymore questions, please feel free to ask thanks..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.jpg

bourbon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
did you have to do anything to get them to fit? i have a set of 22x9.5 incubus paranormal wheels leftover from my tahoe, they are a 5.96" backspace +18 offset and everyone including incubus is saying they will not tuck in on my 01 silverado. i am getting the truck next week and it will be going right to the shop to start the bag work, and if i need to sell the wheels i dont want to dismount the larger tires since it would make it easier to sell if i had them on, but would need to need to dismount them to test fit them on the truck. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts