22 inch wheels need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greez82

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just purchased a 2015 Suburban LTZ that came with 22" wheels. They appear to be factory but not sure, curious to know if these were OEM and what the original upgrade cost was? I am looking to likely level/lift the burb and would prefer 18-20 inch wheels. Does anyone have any idea what these wheels are worth used? They are very good shape with no marks or scratches. Just looking to get some feedback.

So far I am really happy with the truck except for having to jump a dead battery today after meeting my kids watch a movie on the RSE for about 15 mins. Everything was ok after the jump but going to take the battery to get tested. Truck has 49k miles I'm assuming the battery is original. I also got a bunch of system malfunction warnings after jumping but they seem to have gone away.

TIA

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

Last edited:

booyaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much you pay for the burb if you don't mind me asking?

Colin S

Reaction score
I have some 18inch oem from a 2015 Tahoe I will trade you. We can spilt shipping cost ;)

Lalo

Reaction score
They look good I am doing the opposite I want the 22" maybe going with the Hurst Dazzler black .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo