21+ Tahoe LED Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Deuce16GMCs

Deuce16GMCs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have reputable working solution for the reverse lights. This things are ridiculously dim. Even for halogens.

Tenscourts

Reaction score
Ive
This would be awesome. I'm really stunned it hasn't been done already.

The incandescent reverse light alone is incredibly dim.

I thought someone made the resistor pack for the reverse light?
I've done the requested testing and reported my results. I'm hoping they can come up with something functional soon.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try Lasfit LEDs. I am not sponsored nor do I benefit financially in any way but I do find them to be a fine LED.

OP
OP
Deuce16GMCs

Deuce16GMCs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try Lasfit LEDs. I am not sponsored nor do I benefit financially in any way but I do find them to be a fine LED.
They make a REVERSE light led that has a built in Resistor or doesn't throw an error code?

I don't think they do. They only offer the turn signal bulb.

But if you're found one that works on their site, please share.

car_l0st

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What are the bulb numbers for the rear turn signal and reverse light?

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They make a REVERSE light led that has a built in Resistor or doesn't throw an error code?

I don't have a 2021, I have a 2019. I have Lasfit LEDs everywhere I can put them - headlights, high beams, fog lights, and reverse lights. I also have some knockoff unknown brand integrated assemblies for my license plate lights (insanely bright) and also some knockoff unknown brand assemblies for my mirror mounted puddle lamps that are also brighter than stock.

What is the factory bulb number for your lights that you want to upgrade to LEDs?

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score

From my brief search it looks like your 2021 Tahoe utilizes a 921 reverse light bulb, the same as my 2019 Yukon.

You can try these Lasfit bulbs for $9.99!

OP
OP
Deuce16GMCs

Deuce16GMCs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my brief search it looks like your 2021 Tahoe utilizes a 921 reverse light bulb, the same as my 2019 Yukon.

You can try these Lasfit bulbs for $9.99!

Thanks. I'll reach out to Lasfit and see if these are error free. The 21-23s typically require a resistor which Lasfit says they don't do, but maybe I'm wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts