2025 Yukon refresh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DontTaseMeBro

Reaction score
They went the ford expedition route with the screen. Ya ya I know, the Sierra EV has the same thing.

Aggie76

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Been waiting for specifics on the '25 before deciding what to replace our '15 Denali with. It's my wife's daily vehicle and our preferred long-trip ride if taking family and luggage so she get's a strong vote and isn't keen on what we are seeing. Been hoping for a dash design similar to what's been shown in the '25 Suburban videos and images. Not a big fan of the Ford Expedition screen design having rented a Platinum model last summer for a week while on vacation. Might have to take a serious look at the Suburban version.

vadorsnake04

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think it's time for GM to upgrade the 5.3 and the 6.2. The power numbers have been the same since 2015. I hate to bring it up, but the base 'hurricane' twin turbo I6 from the other guys makes more power than our beloved 6.2
You are so right, I’ve been thinking this for a while. My wife has a grand wagoneer and that I6 is great!

The only thing GM gets me on is their super cruise!

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure on the screen…. Wish it had a more integrated look instead of just an “attached to the dash” look. Maybe seeing it with the top of the dash coverings will make it look better?

Is it just me or do I not see any fog lights in the new front bumper design? That’s not a deal breaker as long as the new headlights are designed to perform and put out significant more light than the current ‘21-‘24 models.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan