2025 Yukon refresh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure on the screen…. Wish it had a more integrated look instead of just an “attached to the dash” look. Maybe seeing it with the top of the dash coverings will make it look better?

Is it just me or do I not see any fog lights in the new front bumper design? That’s not a deal breaker as long as the new headlights are designed to perform and put out significant more light than the current ‘21-‘24 models.

In these spy photos it looks like there’s a projector fog lamp in the lower corners.

OP
OP
Banks22

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is an ultimate so for people that don’t like the big screen it could be limited to the top trim possibly.
I doubt it tho cuz the Chevys were the same interior update on all trim levels for 2025 I believe

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is an ultimate so for people that don’t like the big screen it could be limited to the top trim possibly.
I doubt it tho cuz the Chevys were the same interior update on all trim levels for 2025 I believe
I read in a GMA post that the Yukon would no longer have differentiation of the screen layout based on trim level.

DaveL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Omg that screen looks hideous!!
I'm guessing that they are going in the same direction for the screen as the new Acadia.
I think I prefer what Chevy is doing with screen in the Traverse and the Tahoe.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing that they are going in the same direction for the screen as the new Acadia.
I think I prefer what Chevy is doing with screen in the Traverse and the Tahoe.
GM is going for a consistent "brand identity" and to leverage common parts across models for better economies of scale.

That said, if I were to trade in my '22 Yukon XL, I would get a '25+ Suburban without question. The new Suburban interior and exterior styling is great. Grille is better (no more samurai moustache), fog lights are back and the interior dash layout is cleaner and has better ergonomics (rotary HVAC knobs!)

Rick10Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
These pictures are depressing .. I can't do the iPad slapped on the dash. Looks dumb. I may opt for a used '21-'23 Escalade.

MN1965

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got that email too. Lamest “first peak” ever. A headlight with a disclaimer that it is pre-production and may not be the same in production. Alrighty then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwells