2024 Suburban/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The real question is how long will the diesel be an option in these vehicles? May potentially re up the last year they are available....

Tinbadtin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The real question is how long will the diesel be an option in these vehicles? May potentially re up the last year they are available....
What makes you think that this is the last year? Got a source? All articles so far from sources like GMauthority say the LZ0 will replace the LM2 diesel with the refresh…

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he’s saying the diesel will eventually be discontinued - when that time comes he’ll likely trade-in and get one of the last GM diesel SUVs.

OP
OP
P

Padraig

Reaction score
Anyone using the Weathertech cargo liner that goes up the third row seat backs?

As I often carry Irish Wolfhounds in the back, with the third row down, it looks interesting.

Thanks,

Padraig

OP
OP
P

Padraig

Reaction score
Picked up the new Burban, this morning. Wow...what a sweet little diesel. Drove it through the north west Pennsylvania mountains. It never even broke a sweat.

Padraig IMG_20230906_183748429_HDR.jpg

OP
OP
P

Padraig

Reaction score
Loving the new Suburban.
What does everyone like for no drill mud flaps?

I ordered the weathtech cargo liner that also covers the third row seat backs. Will give a report after I get them and use them for a time.

Padraig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas