2023 Yukon - when will we know?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, I know ...

... this video just popped up in my feed:

Biggest notes: 12" all-digital display dash, updated infotainment, power sliding console standard on Denali, and Redwood Metallic color available. Couple things that seemed very incorrect/odd is that they state the '23 AT4 will be available with the 6.2 v8, but the '22 AT4 can already come with the 6.2. Also, Redwood Metallic is already available.

Of course, it's some random youtube channel (I'd never seen the channel before) with only 1,000 views so I'm definitely taking it with a grain of salt. However, when do we typically know firm details for the upcoming year? I imagine it's close to September?

Given all the delays and shortages, I'm considering waiting until end of the year to get a '23, particularly if the dash does go all digital.

OP
OP
S

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Possibly, but power sliding console is not standard, nor is an all-digital dash. It's kinda ... 1/3rd digital at the moment? But yeah, could be clickbait with 2023 labeling to get views. :)

Regardless, just curious to know if GM has a usual timetable they keep for announcements. If it's in September or October that's fine, just wanting to know when it is (if they even do it).

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sliding console is standard in the higher trims in both Yukon and Tahoe, removed if bench seat is open instead of rear buckets

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Possibly, but power sliding console is not standard, nor is an all-digital dash. It's kinda ... 1/3rd digital at the moment? But yeah, could be clickbait with 2023 labeling to get views. :)

Regardless, just curious to know if GM has a usual timetable they keep for announcements. If it's in September or October that's fine, just wanting to know when it is (if they even do it).
Its clickbait -- digital dash is standard on '22's and the sliding console is standard on the Denalis for '22. You'd normally expect to get some reliable info on the '23s sometime in late spring/early summer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71

Latest posts