2023 Yukon Denali mats/cargo liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Larryjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All this talk makes me love my old-style removable third row seats even more. These newer Tahoes/Yukons need to be dubbed SLV for Sport Luxury Vehicles rather than the true Sport Utility Vehicle. Sure, they're heavy to take out and put in, but I get a true flat floor up to the 2nd row, and a cargo mat that fully covers up to the 2nd row. I will miss the more utilitarian nature of my '02 when I finally have to retire it.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Glad I bought the original GMC all-weather mats (1st, 2nd and 3rd row PLUS cargo area). The cargo mats have held in place pretty good and come off for cleaning. If they start to become an issue, I may use additional velcro to hold in place, but not needed, yet.

BrotriX

Reaction score
Personally, if I needed both configurations, I’d buy both versions from WeatherTech. I think the only reason I’d try to make the GM one work would be if I’m switching configurations on the fly a lot.

mummer43

Reaction score
Personally, if I needed both configurations, I’d buy both versions from WeatherTech. I think the only reason I’d try to make the GM one work would be if I’m switching configurations on the fly a lot.
This is my dilemma. There will definitely be occasions where I need to flip up the third row when I am out somewhere. Having a cargo liner that is only sized for the third row seats being down will not work for me.

Larryjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, cargo liners only ever went to the back of the 2nd row. I don't think there is a cargo liner that covers both 2nd and third row seats, even for my 2002 Tahoe.

I wonder if there is a liner that is flexible enough to roll up behind the third row, then roll out as far as needed (even over the 2nd row when folded)? I hate the gaps left by the fold down seats. A roll out liner would solve that problem.

OP
OP
Jocko PDX

Jocko PDX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All this talk makes me love my old-style removable third row seats even more. These newer Tahoes/Yukons need to be dubbed SLV for Sport Luxury Vehicles rather than the true Sport Utility Vehicle. Sure, they're heavy to take out and put in, but I get a true flat floor up to the 2nd row, and a cargo mat that fully covers up to the 2nd row. I will miss the more utilitarian nature of my '02 when I finally have to retire it.
I disagree with this. I still drive my '03 suburban a lot and it has the removable 3rd row. Its just a pain in the neck. I do take it out prob 5-6 times a year, and it is sitting in my garage.. The new configuration is much better. The only issue is that the GM liners are just not great quality. I will probably buy a Weathertech mat to use most of the time and only put the GM one in on the rare occasion that I need to use the 3rd row seating, which may be never.

YITAMOTOR

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I bought floor mats from YITAMOTOR this year. Overall, the set is nearly flawless! I only noticed a slight gap between the middle area and the middle row mat, but apart from that, I love everything about this set. I have a 2023 GMC Yukon. I have absolutely no complaints about the price, quality, or size.

1.png
2.png3.png
4.png

Last edited:

AKF15E

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've had the rubber cargo mat on previous rigs, but this one we went with a canvasback liner. It's a heavy canvas material and covers everything up to the 1st row - cleans up easily. After a year of ownership with this config, I don't wish I had a rubber cargo mat.

How is the "slide-ability" with the canvas covers? I hate the ones that came with my Yukon. It's nearly impossible to slide things into the cargo area because the rubber is so "sticky".

gatorintx

Reaction score
How is the "slide-ability" with the canvas covers? I hate the ones that came with my Yukon. It's nearly impossible to slide things into the cargo area because the rubber is so "sticky".
I put those canvasback liners on my wife's Wagoneer. Slides easily, definitely better sliding on a rubber mat. I think they look pretty good and it's easy to clean up dog hair from them because it doesn't get all stuck like it does on the carpet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019