2023 orders open?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTPace500

Reaction score
My dealer (largest in my area) told me 2023 orders open up June 16 with delivery starting mid-August.

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer (largest in my area) told me 2023 orders open up June 16 with delivery starting mid-August.
That seems an off the wall date, signs are indeed pointing to orders 5/19...

OP
OP
B

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe you guys are right about 5/19 and my Chevy dealer was smoking something....I asked the GMC dealer I was planning on ordering the Yukon XL from and he said he can't put in 2023 orders yet either. I guess we will know soon enough as that is only 3 days away....

At this point I'm more interested in getting more info on initial constraints, pricing increases for the 2023 model year and that black accessory grill with Chevrolet lettering that is coming. Depending on how that grill looks and its cost, I might be willing to step down from the RST to the LT model and save a couple thousand...

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One dealer I am speaking with said 2023 orders are open (as of yesterday, the 19th) but with no pricing available.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If orders are open my dealer didnt mention it as im waiting for an allotment for my MY22 tahoe order when i talked to him yesterday. And they havent updated their website either to reflect the MY23 yet either. The sterling gray is a new color for chevy(at least) as i went thru all of their 22 vehicles and none have that color, so who would order a color thats never been even broadcast. I suppose 23s could be open, but thoseare likely like the current 22s waiting for allotments once gm accepts orders.

JeffTahoe

Reaction score
My 22 Tahoe order was just accepted for production. So I am not messing with that order. I also do have a 22 Yukon order that is still pending GM acceptance. That one I think could possibly be converted to a 23. We will see. The order was put in this week for the Yukon. Estimated 4-6 months.

OP
OP
B

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One dealer I am speaking with said 2023 orders are open (as of yesterday, the 19th) but with no pricing available.
The GMC dealer I am working with said the same thing--he could technically put in a 2023 order now, but since no pricing is available it is going to get kicked back anyway once pricing is established. So it sounds like I might as well wait until pricing is established.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu