2023 GMC Yukon is here (official website updated)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's illumination and paint choices too. (Sill plates, mirror puddle light, GMC emblem etc)

Joneill89

Reaction score
I don't think you can get the options to make it that much without running into constraints o_O
I have one in transit. The only thing missing is super cruise (it was supposed to be built with it but was not). It has RSE, adaptive cruise control, illumination package and nearly everything else. I know some people are really wanting super cruise but it really doesn't make a difference to me

Joneill89

Reaction score
I don't think you can get the options to make it that much without running into constraints o_O
I have one in transit. The only thing missing is super cruise (it was supposed to be built with it but was not). It has RSE, adaptive cruise control, illumination package and nearly everything else. I know some people are really wanting super cruise but it wasn't a big deal to me. MSRP 98,945 ‍♀️

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one in transit. The only thing missing is super cruise (it was supposed to be built with it but was not). It has RSE, adaptive cruise control, illumination package and nearly everything else. I know some people are really wanting super cruise but it wasn't a big deal to me. MSRP 98,945 ‍♀️
I've already reserved myself to trading in my shorty for an XL in 5 years when I need the extra space for all the kids stuff.

Hopefully by then this Ultra Cruise with be a thing and chips will be plentiful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo