2023 GMC Yukon AT4 6.2L dead at 10K miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1. I think the universe is telling you to buy a different brand, or an older well kept model with less issues.

It's sad to see a mfg that used to make top quality stuff go downhill. Cost cutting only goes to far.....

Seamus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really sorry you going through this. Absolutely insane. Proof that its inevitable in the new generation which has 16 of these lifters. Just a matter of time. I dont know how GM is getting away with this? 4 years!!!!! No recall, no extended warranty, no compensation, ridiculous.

NothEastTahoe

Reaction score
I really enjoy our yukon, but I wouldn't be able to do it again after this if I were you. Problem is there aren't really many good options for this size car outside of GMC/Chevy.

If you still want to stay in one, I'd be looking at my favorite model of the last 7 I owned and then searching for a very nicely kept one with low miles, and just enjoy life in a different era when things were simple and worked.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe the 17- 20 model years? Good clean one would work fine in my book. I know the newer ones have more bells and whistles, but that all breaks too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900