2023 Cadillac Escalade V

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not the same thing.

@THE YETI lives in south florida, he’s got a lot of sand in his V.

Mine is squeaky clean.
Yeti’s got a dirty V!
I’m in michigan so salt/snow could have done it. I see lots of Ford’s by me with their steps stuck in the down position

Last edited:

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeti’s got a dirty V!
I’m in michigan so salt/snow could have done it. I see lots of Ford’s by me with their steps stuck in the down position
I see those Fords stuck down all the time here in MN. But, you know what Ford stands for, right?
1) Fix Or Repair Daily
2) Found On Road Dead
3) F'ed Over Rebuilt Dodge
4) F'in Owner's Really Dumb <-- My Pers Fave :anitoof:

In all seriousness, I am slightly concerned w/ them due to corrosion here in MN...have looked at them to see if there are key oiling/greasing spots to keep them moving...don't really see any...but wondering if a guy should drill in some grease zerks into the bearings and hit them on occasion...that is how I would have designed them...but, hey, I don't design for cost...

AZRiverRunner

Reaction score
Sounds like a good time for GM to roll out a Tahoe SS with that 682 HP / 653 Lb-Ft Torque Supercharged 6.2L engine!

Then maybe I'll consider trading in my 2018 RST.. I definitely won't spend $150k on an Escalade V.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good time for GM to roll out a Tahoe SS with that 682 HP / 653 Lb-Ft Torque Supercharged 6.2L engine!

Then maybe I'll consider trading in my 2018 RST.. I definitely won't spend $150k on an Escalade V.
150k is completely laughable for an Escalade, but it would be cool for that engine to make it in to a Tahoe. The other laughable 150k vehicle would be the Raptor R.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz