2022 Yukon Denali Onstar Complementary Coverage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jvm29

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All, we recently acquired a 2022 Yukon Denali and I understand it includes 36 months of “Complementary Coverage” that between other stuffs adds Unlimited Data however we’re not clear if that trial also includes “Safety and Security Plan” or not. It appears that latter option is only for 1 month (3 with updated billing info).

Is that what y’all are getting on newer Denali’s? I feel that for the price of the vehicle and “Safety and Security Plan” being critical these days it should also be included for a minimum of 36 months.

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, same deal that I got on mine, 1 month free safety and security that they upped to 3 months when setting up. I was also able to setup an annual billing plan rather than monthly and was able to save a little that way. Never hurts to hit the blue button and ask for promotions.

Tinker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got the same....but not sure what the complimentary coverage actually includes. I'm guessing it's just the basic, you can remote start your car from the app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWild62